A highly performant in memory trade engine for crypto or fiat markets with support for Limit, Market & Stop loss/entry orders.
You can connect it into your exchange infrastructure to speed up how fast orders are processed and scale to any number of supported markets.
The engine connects to a queue (Apache Kafka) to listen for commands and generate events, making it very reliable.
Since it also comes as a Docker image you can integrate it in any kind of business model like: crypto/fiat exchanges, side chain exchanges, remittence systems, etc.
To get started right away check out the demo API project on Github: https://github.com/hashiruhq/demo_exchange_api
Here's what you'll receive:
- Main execution files for Linux/Darwin
- Dockerfile to build your own Docker image
- docker-compose.yml file to start the service with Kafka queue and monitoring
- Protobuf files to interact with the engine and understand it's output
- Example configuration file: .engine.yml
- Support in getting started and using the engine from the author
You'll get the matching engine, data models and deployment configuration so you can start right away